1. Maintain a community based organization dedicated exclusively to the support and needs of the Azle Animal Shelter, its programs, and its animals.
2. Provide funds necessary to enhance the daily operation of the Azle Animal Shelter and its programs.
3. Develop and promote a plan to build a replacement facility for the Azle Animal Shelter for and with the cooperation of the City of Azle. Begin and operate a separate capital fund for this purpose.
4. Support programs at the Azle Animal Shelter to improve adoption rates, reduce euthanasia, educate the public on responsible pet ownership, and other programs related to animal welfare. Provide funds for these programs.
5. Develop community support for the Azle Animal Shelter. Encourage business and civic involvement for financial and volunteer support to make the shelter a source of community pride